Pioneer Harvest - American Heirloom Beans and Grains
Up until the early 1900's, America was a country rich in agricultural diversity. As immigrants settled each region, they brought with them the seeds from their native lands. Over the last 100 years, most of these regional favorites were forgotten, swept away by the develop men t of modern day agribusiness. Fortunately, many of these wonderful heirlooms were preserved by visionary farming families and seed saver groups such as Seed Savers Exchange and Native Seed Search. Today, we are proud to offer a limited selection of these original heirloom beans and grains that the early American pioneers grew to sustain themselves as they settled this great land.
“Do you belong to a non profit group that needs to raise between $500 and $25,000??”
Sell in Volume and Earn Twice the profit selling America’s finest handcrafted gourmet foods from Purely American.
WHAT WE OFFER
- America’s finest handcrafted specialty and organic foods
- Pre-sale Brochures – Easy to use, 40% - 50% profit
- Raise.It.Online Internet fundraising – sell to 48 states
- Gourmet Shop Event – open your own store!
- All orders are pre–sorted.
- No extra charges for shipping or brochures.
- 100% Guaranteed.
- Since 1999.
- Definitely Not the Same Old Thing!
To start your program or request a FREE fundraising kit, visit our site at www.gourmetfundraising.com