A traditional Jewish meal that, for generations, has been prepared on Friday before the Sabbath begins. Slow cooker all night, this savory stew is the main course at Saturday’s noonday meal.
Now, busy health conscious consumers of all faiths can enjoy these time saving, salt free meals any day of the week!
|There are no products to list in this category.|
“Do you belong to a non profit group that needs to raise between $500 and $25,000??”
Sell in Volume and Earn Twice the profit selling America’s finest handcrafted gourmet foods from Purely American.
WHAT WE OFFER
- America’s finest handcrafted specialty and organic foods
- Pre-sale Brochures – Easy to use, 40% - 50% profit
- Raise.It.Online Internet fundraising – sell to 48 states
- Gourmet Shop Event – open your own store!
- All orders are pre–sorted.
- No extra charges for shipping or brochures.
- 100% Guaranteed.
- Since 1999.
- Definitely Not the Same Old Thing!
To start your program or request a FREE fundraising kit, visit our site at www.gourmetfundraising.com